Is Your Business Ready for Changes in Food Manufacturing Regulations?
On Sept. 19, 2017, there will be changes in government regulations on food manufacturers. An upcoming workshop, at just $10 per attendee, will focus on how your business can be ready for new laws and how to implement changes efficiently.
Review the latest developments in food manufacturing regulations:
- Changing PHOs and FSMA requirements
- Mandatory Importer Foreign Supplier Verification Requirements and FDA record keeping
- FDA importer penalties for Foreign Supplier Non-compliance
- How to manage your Foreign Supplier for free, without paperwork
- How to verify Foreign Supplier ongoing compliance
Michael Shabaka, Ph.D., Director, Business Development and Innovation Excellence for Manex Consulting
Jeff Lewis, Management Consultant, Food Manufacturing Specialist
Co-hosted by Manex, the City of Hayward, and these fine members of the Hayward Chamber of Commerce:
Sugar Bowl Bakery | Pucci Foods | Berkeley Farms | Annabelle Candy Co. | Casa Sanchez